31 Day Challenge! Day 29 - Inspired by the supernatural + i need your help

helooow ladies! how are you? it's Monday already so time to back to hectic day!

so today is day 28 from this nail challenge! oh cant believe it's almost end! 2 more days for this challenge im must be miss this challenge. so today is the supernatural nail inspired so i gather all my supernatural plate and play it it. hope you guys like it :).




here's the list what product i used:
OPI linclon park after dark
bundle monster imaga plate : BM 224,BM 223
konad image plate M13
china glaze khrome.


i need your help please ?
so Marta from ChitChat Nails is having a contest on her blog, please vote for me on her blog please?
the contest is a manicure represent from her dress for the Christmas party so please please help out :D 
thanks guy. PS you dont have to be GFC follower for helping me out but dont be Anonymous, but i suggest you to followe her blog she sweet and her mani super cute!


1 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining my Giveaway..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola