The A-England nail polish Trio!

i know i've been MIA for almost 1 week, i got some explanation for that. so last week was my cousin wedding, and im pretty much busy pampering and preparing every thing for the big day. so that's why im gone and i didn't have any chance to blogging or even tweeting.

Tristan, King Arthur, Avalon
so today i back to the swatch and nail polish review. so you guys might know on black Friday i purchased some A-England nail polish, i've been eying their polish this past couple month, but the shipping cost was expensive, so i keep waiting to buy this polish. so in black friday until know they have a free shipping to international order, no minimum purchased!!!



King Arthur, a medium silver grey almost metalic nail polish, it's like a gunmetal color for me. also if you see it IRL, you can see a little bit of blue shimmer in it which is so pretty!


 Avalon, a purple with a blue and magenta shimmer in it which sometimes they look like a duo chrome, this is a super beautiful color and im totally recommended you guys to get this one! best purple ever!


Tristan, my top to top top Favorite from this 3! this is a deep blue with tones of  tons of micro glitter in it! i was like oh my GOD! how pretty this polish is! i cant say anyomore about this polish, this is amazing!

conclusion :

i apply 2 coats for all the picture above, the drying time was fast and it is really easy to swipe it on your nails. specially i love the crown logos on the bottle it's cute! so am i going to buy this polish again? the answer is absolutely YES, a bit pricy i think but it's a good nail polish :)

have a great day



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola