Nars Night Series Polish Review

hi, ladies how are you today? im super happy because finally i got my Christmas and new year holiday for this years, so it's means i have lot's of time to do a blog post for the next 2 weeks.

so today i wanna show you my 2 new collection from Nars, it's the Night series collection. i only grab two color from this collection but i really wanted to grab the other two. but i still think that those two color are not unique enough, but im gonna digging some swatch and review again later.so i ended up picking Night Rider and Night Porter.


Night Porter, a rich dark green with gold and light green shimmer in it. im in love with this color, and i don't have any color like this in my collection before, im totally in love with this color! i only need 2 coats for this full opacity.


Nars Night Rider, soft purple - pink base with multi colored micro shimmer in it, also there's a little flakes in it, this is a sheer polish i need 3 coats for this full opacity but i think 4 coats will be the best. i know it sound to much but this is a unique yet pretty color so i don't mind to apply 4 coats!


so far i love this nars nail polish, so far i have 3 Nars nail polish and none of it disappointed me, all the color are beautiful and the dry time was fast too. i've been eyeing Nars Schiap for a while i really want that color and don't ask me why.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola