NOTD Snow Fall In x'mas Night

today i would like to show you another of my x'mas mani that i've done. i know it's not the right theme for now but i still feel christmasy today, so i really want to make another x'mas mani, then i'll working on to the new years festive mani!

also i would like to swatch a new nail polish that i used for thos manicure, so hope you guys enjoy it :)


essence rock rebell, this is my favourite blue color, it's a deep dark blue with micro purple shimmer in it. it may not visible on the picture but when you see it closely IRL, you'll see the micro purple in it. i only need 2 coats. but if you have a good hand you can just go with 1 coats.

then i decided to add some glitter on the tips for the snow fall effect then i stamp it with BM14 plate and using Konad special nail polish in light blue, then i top coated it with seche vite top coat.

so question, what will you do on new years eve? i still have no idea what to do on that night. i wanted to go somewhere with my friends, but we really dont know where to go.

 


3 comments:

  1. The tips looks awesome! I think I'd do snowflake manis year-round if I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks Fresie :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola