Top 10 Blog Award

I got this Top 10 Tag Blog Award a while ago when im in the middle 31 day nail challenge, and i havent got the chance to do a post about it. but since now i have the time and im in the mood to write and review and other stuff so here's my Top 10 Blog Award.

i got this Award from my fellow nail and beauty blogger from Indonesia she is Yoanita A.K.A onmynail . so i would like to say Thank you so much for tagging me,, and i really appreciated it :D

Top 10 Blog Award 


Rules are :
1. Thank for being tagged.
2. Put in the link to the blog of a person who tagged you.
3. Put on your blog the logo Top 10 Blog Award.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to be tagged by you.
5. Put links to their blog. 
6.Inform them about it.
7. Create the list of your top 10 cosmetics. 

So these are bloggers i decided to tag :

here's my top 10 cosmetic :
1. sekise Kose lotion
2. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast
3. Revlon Color Stay Liquid liner
4. Sephora MMU powder
5. Urban decay Primer Potion
6. Urban decay Naked Palette
7. Sleek make up
8. MAC Viva glam gaga 2
9. NYX Jumbo Pencil
10. all nail polish all brand :D



7 comments:

  1. waaah makasih chel awardnya! really appreciate it dear, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome dear :D,
    happy new yearrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear, much appreciated. Will reply with post soon, promise XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catra Anantya ParamitaJanuary 10, 2012 at 2:29 AM

    Waahhh... daku baru liat. Thx a lot for tagging me... Btw, cara masukin gambarnya gmn? trus harus apa daku msh beyuuum paham.

    Email ya: catra.bintangkecil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haduhh catraa maap banget aku baru bales x_x stuppid mee!
    aku bbm yah :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola