Chinese New Year make Up Look

hi every one! how are you today? so i know i've been missing for a looooongg time!
but i've been busy lately and two weeks ago my aunt passed away, she has been sick for 3 month i don't really know what happens to her. so if you asked how my chines new year feel it's awkward and sad and happy too.

sorry im still absent for the nail post, i still dont have the camera, and i try to fix my sister old camera but i don't have time to repair it, since my aunt passed away everything has been busy, plus now im in final exam schedule. maybe i'll be back to regular post in February.

so now go to my make up look on CNY :D


FACE :
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast
Nars Sheer Glow - Gobi
NYX Consealer
Sephora loose powder - clair 10
Bnefit Bella Bamba blush
Sleek Contour kit - Medium

LIPS :
essence - creme nude
benefit lady fox lipgloss

eye:
UDPP Original
MUFE Aqua Creme #05
wet n wild - dancing in the clouds pink - orange
UD Naked 1 - Baked - creep, perversion
MUFE Aqua liquid Liner
UD pencil liner
Milani pencil liner - blue
mascara - lupa
dolly wink falsies


have a good day

1 comments:

  1. I love your eyelashes and the lip gloss! They look pretty yet simple. Although I would suggest that you put more volume in your nose line  so it would give a better shape. chicago airbrush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola