Cute Blog Award


as the rule tag, i would like to say thanks you to Yoanita from onmynail,for tagging me this super cute award! 


Here are the rules:
1. Link back person who awarded you
2. Answer award questions
3. Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us in your blog yet?
4. Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award 
5. Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!


Questions :

1. What is your go to make up product?
     Moisturaiser, consealer, TM foundation, loose powder, blush and mascara
2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
     lace, short and girly
3. What is your favourite dessert?
      cake! cheese cake, tiramissu, pudding,
4. Favourite color?
      blue, white
5. What is your middle name?
     my middle name Marshella
6. What was the last song you listened to?
     Taio Cruz - Telling The World
7. Cats or Dogs?
     Dog!

well i used to loved nail art, i still do but after blogging for a year i kinda forget doing nail art, so now every time i wanted to do a 3d nail art like i used to, i cant do it anymore. i have no creativity for that. i always got stuck.


i tag :
joveetalee-art 
chitchatnails
nailartoftheday
polishfreshie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola