Essence Lipstick review and swatch

Good Morning Everyone! another makeup post today, i still dont have my camera yet, but this is the picture i took from my sister SLR. so please forgive me to not post any nail polish update.

so i purchased Essence lipstick last year, i only bought one then when i try it and i fell in love with it. it's sheer lipstick and it doesn't make my lips chip. i don't really like the scent but i don't mind. so i decided to get another 2 or three. but at the time i ordered it some of the color was out of stock so i just get 1.

so here's the Essence Lipstick :

*with flash*
Fairy Tale  - Creamy Nude 

*without Flash*

 Fairy Tale  - Creamy Nude  
 Bare lips 

 Fairy Tale is a bright pink with shimmery silver micro glitter in it

 Creamy Nude, a creme pink brown lipstick which i loved so much!

This is a Sheer lipstick but you could swipe twice or tree time to get the opaque color, this is why i like essence lipstick so much. you can apply it lightly if you not used to use a lipstick like me. Creamy Nude was my favorite i always love nude lipstick. 

so if i can rate i'll rate 4.5, it because the scent other than that this is my top favorite lipstick so far, i even forgotten my MAC Lipstick. it coast you for 2.49$, you can buy it at Ulta


2 comments:

  1. the first one looks nice and i tag you something :D please check http://yoannitalikes.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Yoan for the Tag :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola