FOTD New year Look

i hope this post is not to late for the new year make up look update. last year im not that into a make up world so i never ever think about making a new year make up look. but since 2011 i kinda more into make up, and i love make up, i also love to collect a make up palette.

so here's my make up inspired look for new years *i didn't put this make up on at new years eve, because this is way to much for my BF and my friends. since we stay at my home and having a bbq only*


and here's the list of product that i used :

Face :
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast
Nars Sheer Glow - Gobi
Naturactor - consealer
Sephora loose powder - clair 10
Bnefit Bella Bamba blush
Elf Contour blush duo

eye:
UDPP Original
Wet n Wild Dancing in the clousd palate *purple*
UD BOS 3 : last call, rockstar, psychedelic sister, perversion
NYX glitter liner - purple
Kiko eye shadow #34
Revlon color stay liquid liner
falshies
Benefit mascara

lips
essence Creamy nude, Fiary tale
benefit lipgloss Foxy Lady

4 comments:

  1. look so pretty and wonderful!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you do your makeup! I'm envious! I only have one eyeshadow! ONE!
    lol
    You are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i have to say Thanks to Youtube and those beauty guru outthere. i learn this from them :D..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pricillia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola