Happy New Year Mani!!

WELCOMING 2012 with big smile and hug and love!!! i wanted to say happy new year to all of my ready to all the beauty and nail blogger! with you have a great new years eve!!!


i wanted to post this mani last night before 2012, but i got busy eating and host a bbq party at my house and we play a fireworks like an idiot last night. so im just going post this mani today on the 01 January 2012! also this is my 1st post on January! yeay!!



for the base i used 2 coats of OPI Road House Blues, at first i wanted to used black polish for the base but i lost my Black polish, so i used dark blue base. then i sponge my tips with zoya, china glaze for the effect of fireworks but as you can see it's totally fail! 

so i hope you have a great New year. 

again i wanted to say Thanks to GOd for everything He already give me. thanks for all the Senior blogger who helped me to improve my blog. thanks to all my Follower without you guys maybe i already stop blogging. 

thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. Let's polish some nailsJanuary 10, 2012 at 10:19 PM

    Beautiful mani, I think it is really nice :)

    Hope you don't mind me posting a link here, I just wanted to invite you to join my first nail polish giveaway :)
    http://letspolishsomenails.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-100-followers-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? it looked messy there

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola