Match Match out fit and nails

oh god i really miss blogging! and it's feel like ages  since my last post on my blog.
im sorry to all my reader and follower. still looking a good time to fix my camera.

so about 2 weeks ago or so i did a manicure which match to my shirt or swaeter. i got this forever 21 leopard sweater in January, i bought it for my chinese new years out fit.
then i think i wanted to have a matching out fit and nails. and it turns out so cute tho and i love it so muchh!!
product i used  :

zoya Dove for the base *i think i kinda forgot*
Zoya jules
OPI You Don't know Jacques

sorry for the creepy picture of me

7 comments:

  1. You always good in using nail polish Shella! I always mess up with my nails after they've been painted.. ^^ Did you do self-manicure? If yes, WOOOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colour >.< love it

    my-lovely-sister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love matching my nails to my clothes too. I love that shirt, and the nails go great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thank, this is new to me and i think im gonna do something like this more often :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah thank you Carryn! i was like that always ruined my painting too and i still do sometimes haha.. yes i did all manicure by my self :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! This might be the next animal print colour combo I do! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola