Butter London - No More Waity, Katie

Today i have a nail polish review and swatch for you. a friend of mine lent me his camera which i really appreciate it. so while i have his camera im gonna swatch all the nail polish that i haven't tried yet. also i might gonna buy this camera but still want to play with it.
so today i have the Butter London - No More Waity, Katie. i have this for almost 4 month ago i think. but
now finally i can play with this baby!

Butter London - No More Waity, Katie, is a purple- gray based with lilac glitter in it the color is awkward for me, but pretty. this is a sheer nail polish i used 4 coats for this swatch. you might want to give a little time between the layering.



here's some macro shoot to see the glitter in this polish



4 comments:

  1. I wanted this shade for some time...when I did get it, super dissapointed. Mine was like syrup - really a sticky mess. I added thinner but was careful not to add much because I feared it would end up a sheer with chunky glitter in it. It takes forever to dry and like so many Butters, I find it too has a chipping problem...but I wear it when I know I can change out the next day because the shade really is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2.  i agree with you. some of the butter london nail polish have a thick formula, some of them isn't. i usually use seche vite thinner for this polish but make sure you only put enough thinner to the nail polish :). but for me this is perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour!  It wore like iron on me :)  After seeing this I'm going to have to whip it out soon for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4.  me too! the color is beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola