Essence Irreplaceable with accent nail art

today i have another Essence nail polish, i really like this brand because the price is cheap but the formula on this nail polish not bad at all. but the sad thing is i can't get the full size or the limited edition collection, i wish i can get those someday!


Essence  Irreplaceable, is a nude base nail polish with strong gold and green shimmer in it. i only need 2 coats for this picture. this is a pretty nude nail polish that i owned.

i wanted to go back to nail art activity, that's why i chose the accent nail art and stamping. here's i used Milani jewel fx gold, and for the stamping used China glaze millennium.




1 comments:

  1. Hello :)

    I found your blog and I love it! Today I have  my nails with this nail polish. They are so beautiful *.*

    I usually  found nail polishes of Essence and if you want we can make a swap. What do you think? Please sen me an e-mail to cupcakesadnairwaves@net-shopping.com and I reply with my personal email.

    kisses,
    Raquel
    www.cupcakesandairwaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola