Im On Cleo Beauty HandBook!!

i just want to share to all of you that' i've been featured on Cleo Magazine for their beauty handbook. they contacted me to do a simple manicure tutorial for their readers! the only request from Cleo crew is that they want me to do the Tuxedo nail art, which i never make before so this is the first time i make the tuxedo nail art. then for the second nail art they want the half moon manicure, but after i showed them my galaxy nail art, they want me to do that manicure! so here's the picture of the nail art from the Magazine!






i would like to say thank you to Cleo for give me the chance to work with Indonesia Beauty Magazine. thank you so much!!




14 comments:

  1. This is just super! You and your work are famous now! Now who was it that wore these tuxedos to the Oscars this year??? Was it Tina Fey? Whoever it was, said her nails were her date - recalling that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. asik!! im so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3.  thank you Yoannn

    ReplyDelete
  4. im  not famous :), it's just sharing my art to people. it was
    Daniel Zooey who wore the Tuedo nail art at the Oscar this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  5.  im  not famous :), it's just sharing my art to people. it was
    Daniel Zooey who wore the Tuedo nail art at the Oscar this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! you deserve it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. priscilla clara siregarApril 2, 2012 at 12:22 PM

    selamaattt... ^^ bagus tutorialnya.. 

    ReplyDelete
  8.  thank you Shasa :D

    ReplyDelete
  9.  Pricil, thank you yah :D

    ReplyDelete
  10.  thanks stell :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow dunia itu sempit. modelnya kebetulan kakak kelas aku. hahaha great job on the nail polish dear! yeyy

    ReplyDelete
  12.  thanks pricil :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola