Kiko Nail Polish Swatch and Review

sorry guys i've been missing alot lately, i really wanted to do an everyday post. but since last month i stop blogging it's really hard to me back in blog mood.

so today i have here the Kiko nail polish, i got this last year i believe and i haven't swatch it but i did use all of them because i can't help my self to not wear this polishes! they just look so damn beautiful. Kiko is a Make up brand from Italy you can see their make up collection in their website here.   from what i heard some of their product are really good, like their concealer, and for sure their nail polish are pretty much good!

so here's the nail polish that i bought


Fuchsia Microglitter 247, well the name it self is Fuchsia but i disagree with that, this color more like pink rose color. and this is sheer nail polish for this swatch i used 3 coats on each nail. and it's feel like a jelly base for me. and it packed with holo micro glitter in it which make this nail polish look so pretty.




Pearly dark slate green 299, i dont get the name for this nail polish. this is a dark teal with blue microglitter in it, but as you can see in my zoom-in picture the microglitter looks like silver not blue.






Violet microglitter 255, this one is my favourite color from all the polish that i've got! this is a purple egg plan color with lot holo micro glitter! and i only need 2 coats to be oppaque but i cant stop my self to swipe one more coat for this one! this is fastive and so beautiful!



 
  


 Sparkle T Aqua Sequins 270, this is meant to be a top coats nail polish. this was a clear base with hexagonal and blue glitter in it. i know my picture is sucks but really this is hard to capture the hexagonal glitter! this was 3 coats over color club black nail polish.


overall i really love this kiko nail polish, i would recommend you grab the microglitter nail polish because they all so beautiful and pretty, but the sparkle T series was a great nail polish range too. so will i purchase this again? YES but in other color!









3 comments:

  1. i love the pink one! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2.  yeah it's pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I love the first one and the last! I don't think these shades are available in London... :o Gorgeous pics hun xx // www.yolandaas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola