Orly Sea Gurl review

today i have here to show you my not so new Orly Sea Gurls one of the collection from the Bird of Feather collection. i got 3 from this collection. i bought it in one set contains 3 nail polish and 1 pouch which is so beautiful!! long time ago i already show you peachy parrot which some how it reminds me of carrot color. if you wanna see it you can go to this post.


Sea Gurl, this is dark grey with tiny silver shimmer in it which you wont able to see it in my picture. this is really cool color and i really loved this color. this was 2 coats.

then i decided to stamp it with Konad Image plate M64 with China Glaze Metalic muse and one gems on each nail. well after i done the stamping some how this Orly Sea gurl looks like a brown color to me, i don't know if it's because the stamping color or i have problem with my eyes. 

happy weekend guys and happy St. Patrick day!


2 comments:

  1. I love this shade...so glad I got it when it came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  me too! the color unique in my opinion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola