China Glaze Cha Cha Cha Review And Swatch

Good Morning! i know you must been confuse why i do a morning post for today. well i have a new puppy my friend tell me to keep him for a while, the puppy still 4month old and he supper annoying but cute. he sleep in my room for now one thing that i hate is, when he wakes up he'll pee in my room and that's why i wake up early!

so today i decided to wore  a bright green nail polish from china glaze and i added a glittering tips for a quick to go nail art.


 China Glaze Cha cha cha, is a bright green with gold micro glitter in it. i really liked the color it's a fresh green color. this is a sheer polish i ended up applying 3 coats for the full opacity.

the funny part is the name of this nail polish is the same as my dog Name, i have 3 dog they are pecking breed, and her name is Cha cha, but i like to call her chabum because she so fluffy and fat! haha





2 comments:

  1. Still a great fav shade of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  the color was fun and bright. i dont mind the sheer texture it was a quick dry nail polish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola