The Hunger Game Manicure

hi everyone! i've hear about this movie about a month now, many beauty blogger been post how excited they were to watch the movie and some of it do a manicure for the movie or from the book. i dont know what hunger game is, never heard that book in here. when i asked my boyfriend he told me it's like twilight then i think this is another vampire movie? until i check it on youtube and finally i know what hunger game is.
and last week i manage to watch the movie with him, and i still don't know and i like it or not, but i absolutely love Katniss! she damn beautiful! i do enjoy the movie.

so when i watched it i notice a several nail art there, but i only able to remember this one, this is inspired from Effie Trinket. the scene was she choose 2 child from district 12. so enjoy!


for the base u used OPI Diva Geneva, why i choose this because Diva Geneva was a purple with gold shimmer in it, which is i think really match to Effie outfit and make up. then i added  China glaze midnight kiss and blend it with top coat.

so what do you think? 


2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I like gradients. But the colors on this one are really nice. 

    ReplyDelete
  2.  yep this is one of my fave color :D it has a hiden gold in it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola