L'oreal Amazon Flash NOTD

hi guys im sorry for lack of post for a pass few days. this week was a busy week for me, i had to make a surprise party for my 2 friends and my boyfriend! 3 birthday this week! but i only have to prepare 2 birthday surprise, one for my friend and one for my BF yesterday or two days ago after i post this.

so today manicure a little bit inspire by Hunger games book, i read the 2nd book from this series and i was inspired from the dress color that was mention on the book, so i grabbed my L'oreal nail polish this was from their project runway collection.


L'oreal Amazon Flash, is a metalic gold with lot's of red and green shimmer in it. the color was beautiful gold color on my skin tone.on this picture i used 4 coats, and yes this is a sheer color. the application was just fine, i have no problem applying this polish, the brush are good.

then because this inspire from Katnis dress, i think to add a purple glitter on the tip of my nails, it's represent the spark of katnis personality. for the glitter it self i used L.A Girl - Overdosed

so happy week end to you guys! hope you have a blastt!!


2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so pretty! I've never tried gold nail polishes before...
    Anyway, gave you an award here:  http://www.prettymuchmakeup.com/2012/05/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this turned out sooo pretty! I love glitter tips but this is sooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola