Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo Review


Today i want to review this Neutrogena T/Gel shampoo! but before i review about this product let me tell you my hair condition and my problem! :

my hair problem is that i have to change my shampoo every 3 month, if i didn't change my shampoo i'll get itchy and flaky scalp which is not FUN! then i started to try every single shampoo that i could find in my local store here, but none of them solve my problem! then about two years ago i got  another hair problem! my hair will get so smelly like i haven't wash it for 2 days! but in fact i just washed it 4 hours ago! can you imagine that! just in 4 or 3 hours my hair smell so bad!

so until i Google my hair problem, i think i have an oily scalp with dry hair, i found that to reduce the smelly, itchy and flaky scalp i need a shampoo that contain Tar! i don't know what Tar is. but when i Google about this, many source recommended to try the Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo.





i try this shampoo for almost 2 weeks now, i do love this shampoo it did helps my hair problem! no more smelly scalp, it reduce hair fall! but i still get flaky scalp but only when i scratch my scalp but it's not like before! i feel my hair much better now!


so let's begin my journey whit neutrogena shampoo!
day 1 - 3 : still get the smelly scalp for about 6 hours after i washed my hair
day 4 : the smelly scalp after 12 hours after i washed my hair and i only can smell it if u rub my scalp with my finger!
day 5 - now : no more smelly scalp, no more hair fall!!!!

what i like :
- no more smelly hair but after 24 hours
- reduce hair fall
- no more itchy scalp
- feel so good on my hair and make my hair soft
- it's cheap i think no more that 10$ for 200ml!

i don't like :
- HARD TO FIND! it's not available in Indonesia, i have to buy it at Australia



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola