Kendal On The Katwalk ft fish egg manicure

is it too late for me to join the fish egg mani post? i read a lot about the ciate thing from Sammy twitter  yesterday, i don't know what's going on until i saw the email that ciate send to one of nail blogger, which i think it's annoying and unprofessional. i mean a company like ciate, don't the do research before they want to put TM for some manicure,/nail art name?

i do want to do this caviar nail for about  2 weeks, after i seeing all the other nails blogger posting their caviar nail art, i do have nail beads but i only have in gold and silver which that's the usual color that i used for my 3D nail art.
so today i go to my local scrapbook store and asking them for flock powder and the micro beads and luckily they have it! im so happy! specially the flocking powder which i think a little bit harder to find it in here. so when i choose the micro bead i fell in love with this color it's blue teal! so pretty! and i got the for IDR 43.000 for 30ML! it's like 5$??

so here's my Kandal On the Katwalk FT Fish egg *i like to call the microbead nail art :p*


so i hope you like it :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola