NOTD Layer Those Black Polish!

Good Morning! yes im up early today, i have home work to do but still i haven't finish it! my home work is to make a Format clock for radio program. i do listen to radio sometimes, but im not really pay attention to the flow of the radio, and now im struggling to do my home work. hahaha

so when i stuck with my home work, some idea of layering flakies nail polish just come into my mind, and i stop my home work, since i stuck anyway. so i grab my black nail polish from OPI Black Onyx then i layer it with Nfu oh flake nail polish and Cult Nails Unicorn Puke.


i love the finish look. i did the same layering on each nail, but the effect and the color change was different on each nail which awkwardly look the same on this picture! but in real life it was all difference



Product :
OPI - Black Onyx
Nfu oh : #49, #054, #056
Cult nails : unicorn puke 


1 comments:

  1. nice NOTD and to let u know i tag you an award please check out if u like :) http://yoannitalikes.blogspot.com/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola