Review Eos Blythe Pink softlens

today i would like to review another softlens, but this time from EOS circle lens. i got this lens last year about December. why i choose pink, because for me the color is unusual and unique compare to other color. so let's go to the review and photo.



Diameter : 14.514.8mm
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Water : 38% ~ 42%
Power: No Grade or Plano 
Shelf Life: 3-5 years
Life Span: 6-12 months


what i think about the lens:

the lens very comfortable to wear and it's not to thick like other lens that i've try, i haven't used it for a long time because of the color! the color very vibrant, but for me it's not wearable for everyday look. because it look like a Vampire eye or cat eye! if you like people attention maybe this is a great lens for you. it make my eye bigger but not like Miss eye.

i got this softlens from TheSister shop, if you from Indonesia you can purchased this lens from them :). just a note i purchased this lens with my own money





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola