Shop MAC Cook MAC Event and my NOTD !

Yesterday i was invited by one of Cleo Fashion and beauty editor to attend the MAC shop n cook launching party at Plasa Indonesia. this event was opened to public and to all of Cleo Magz reader. i know this event from Cleo twitter and i do wanna come and want to see the MAC new product.
i went there with Catra the owner of Shine like a star beauty blogger. so the event was good fun! also there's some game, but i didn't join any of it i was too busy looking around and see all the product.

what i like from this collection is their lipstick and blush! oh god they look so damn beautiful! i didn't have many picture for it, i still dont know how to adjust the lightning with my camera, so i only have a super limited picture.



MAC Innocence, Beware!,MAC Runaway Red MAC Dish It Up , MAC Naughty Saute

MAC Call Me Bubbles quad Eyeshadow

CremeBlend Blush - Restores Dazzle

CremeBlend Blush - Restores Dazzle
i adore some of the lipstick color too bad i can't wear any MAC lipstick because it make my lips very dry! and what i love from this collection is the blush! i love the plum color! look so beautiful..

since the theme and the dress code is colorfull pastel and im not that kind of girl who owned any those dress or cloth. so i decided to do a pastel spring nail art :D. so hope you guys like it :D






2 comments:

  1. cute blog dear..lets follow each other..http://cutepinknpurple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire these types of manicures because there is something SO VERY sweet about them... I just don't know how I would get anything done with them ;)
    Love the roses with the gemstone :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola