Sleek Au Naturel - Review & FOTD

 a couple weeks ago i purchased Sleek  Au Naturel palette, i really want this palette since it was released. but i kind of not sure why i should buy it. the color it self really earth color and i have many of eye shadow color like that. until i see it for my self and i cant say no to this palette!

i must say i love the 1st row color, they unique color but it's kinda sheer and hard to get the color for my skin tone. i like that they include a white or skin color for the highlight and a matte black. so this is really good palette for to go. but my top favorite palette from Sleek is the Oh so special!


so here the swatch :


With Flash
 Top row : Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuccino, Honeycomb, Toast, Taupe
bottom row : Conker, Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir

With our Flash
For me the sheer color is Nubuck, Cappuccino other than that have a good pigmentation and color payoff. specially the bottom row they all like other sleek eye shadow.

so far i still love sleek eye shadow, and i really totally recommended you to purchased this palette or any sleek eye shadow palette. if you new in make up or just started to collect eye shadow palette i say go buy this palette. you only have to pay like IDR 155.000 - IDR 170.000 for 12 eye shadow.

and here's my FOTD using sleek palette


Face :

Sekise Kose lotion
Cicaplast
MAC bb Cream prep and Prime
ZA consealer
ELDW Foundation - sand
Benefit Bella bamba blush
ELF duo Bronzing - broze
Sleek Contouring kit med 2

eye:
UDPP original
Sleek Au Naturel :cappuccino,honeycomb, toasted, moss
MUFE aqua creme #05
Sleek pink eyeshadow
UD 24/7 asphyia
Maybeline studio gel liner - brown
mascara body shop
fake lashes

lips :
NYX pencil liner Natural
MAC viva Glam gaga II
Benefit lady fox lipgloss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola