Spring/ Easter Color Inspired Nail Art

Yesterday i want to make a post for pink Wednesday but i have no idea what kind nail art i wanted to make and other that that i dont have any new pink nail polish, so i decided to do pink Wednesday we wear pink for next week, i promise!

i try to back in nail art mood, so i did try to do a simple nail art for now and maybe i'll back to swarovski nail art when i have the mood. make a nail art is not just like painting your nail with nail polish, you have to be in the mood to make it. other wise your nail art will look ugly *well that happens with me*

here's my simple manicure and i kinda inspired with spring and Easter egg painting color which is a pastel color, so i hope you like it.


for the color i choose : OPI Mermaid Tears, OPI Planks A lot, OPI What's With The Cattitude, OPI Fiercely Fiona, Essie Tart Deco. and then i added a thin layer of China Glaze White Cap for extra sparkle and soften the color. i added a single strip of glitter in the middle on each nail then i added a star and a round dazzling.

so what do you think? do you like it? or do you have any suggestion what kind nail art i should do or a nail art tutorial? please do post a comment id you have any request and opinion :D

have a good Loooooooooong weekend guys!!

8 comments:

  1. i love the design :) super fun manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..!! love the stars & the glitters..
    also the combination of basic colors on the left side.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this manicure a lot. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4.  i thought this is gonna be a failed nail art.. i never wore different color like this before

    ReplyDelete
  5.  thank you Yoan :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. marshakartaswardharmaApril 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM

    hi :) just found your blog. can you make a review about fake O.P.I ? I just bought a nail polish from online shop but I don't sure that a real OPI. It's Mini opi. and I think it's fake :( Thank you so much :))

    BlushOff

    ReplyDelete
  7.  it's really easy to spot a fake mini OPI. OPI never sold any mini polish in single bottle. they always sold it in pack amd usually came out with the new nail polish collection. the easy way is just try to sniff the polish, if it smell like a cheap nail polish i think it's a fake nail polish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola