Butter London Knackered Review

hi everyone! today i want to show you my new Butter London nail polish, i think this is from their last collection. i still have one more butter london polish to show you, but today i choose this because im in love with this nail polish.




 Butter London Knackered, is a blue/ gray duochrome nail polish with lot's of micro glitter in it. this is a sheer nail polish, for the photo above i used about 4 - 5 coats and i still can see my VNL. so i think this is best for layering on other dark base, but i haven't try it.

well i have to say this is one of the beautiful nail polish in real life so pretty! but it wasn't meant to be look pretty in photo. i tried several was to capture the changing color from this nail polish, but i cant! in real life this nail polish can change from gray to blue, to green and purple. sometimes it looks like OPI Not Like The Movie.




2 comments:

  1.  i know this is a sheer nail polish, i think best for layer on top of black or dark base nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade but frustrated with it being so thin. Find I have to be really slow on the build up. Then something in this finish when Butter does it, makes my nails peal despite using a good base and everydays cuticle oil.  But I am such a sucker for this and other duochromes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola