China Glaze West Wide Warrior

Hi, just wanna share a little bit my routine lately.  i just finished my mid term exam today and in couple of days i'll get busy helping my Sister wedding preparation. there's a lot to prepare for my sister wedding at 2 June. so i'll be busy like hell to help her and my mom until the Big day.

so today here i have a China Glaze West Wide Warrior which i think there's a couple nail polish i have a similar color to this one, which i'll post it soon!























West Wide Warriors, is a medium dark green which everytime i see this nail polish reminds of forest, as you can see on my first picture the color of this polish is darker than in the bottle. this was a perfect 2 coats.

then i added a LA girl green glitter on the tip than i stamped it with zebra pattern, i wanted to make a army pattern but i was to lazy to draw it, so i garbed my image stamping

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola