Match Match Nail And Outfit - kissable drees and nails

hi guys, how are you today? today i want to share with you another matching outfit and nails that i made yesterday. so a couple days ago i went to mall with my mom to buy several dress for my sister, then when i was looking around i found this cute dress. the color was a dark blue with lot's small lips on it, and i know that i have to buy this dress..

then when i buy this dress a i just remember that i have a lips image stamping, then i know i have to do anther match outfit and nails! so i did it yesterday.. and here's the matching dress and nails!


for the base i use Skin Food nail vita in B513, this is a medium metalic blue color nail polish. on the nbottle you can see alittle bit purple shimmer in it, it also have a tiny silver micro shimmer. i only need 2 coats for each nails. and then i stamped it with Bundle monster BM02.

and here's my make up and dress and nail for yesterday event.

sorry for the crapy picture quality, i took this picture with my cell phone..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola