Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygent Wow Foundation Review

back to blogging mode today, last week has been a hectic and emotional week! so now i back to regular blog post. so today i would like to show you my new love foundation. i've been playing with several foundation, but so far nothing special like benefit wow!



so here's the review and more picture!

 what it is?
Hello…it’s flawless time! Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking. 

Details
  • broad-spectrum SPF 25 PA+++ protection**
  • oil-free formula
  • natural finish
  • hydrating benefits
  • light-diffusing properties
  • available in 9 shades

first let's talk the packaging, i love the box it's simple and sleek! and you got one sample of pore-fesional which i haven't use. i like the bottle it came with pump and clear plastic tube, which you can tell how may product you have left. 


my shade is Petal and im about NC 20-25 in mac. this is almost the perfect match for me. i think i have to mix to get my perfect shade. so here my swatch


Benefit Oxygen wow foundation have a runny and thin consistency, which feel really light on my skin but still provide a medium coverage to my face. it does cove my redness, but it doesn't do any good in my dark circle.
 



left bare face  - right benefit oxy wow

on this photo i used sigma duo fibre brush and i still get a good coverage. it does deminish my redness. and it give me a glowy look and i really like that!

pro :
- give a good coverage to my skin
- glowy finish
- love the packaging
- light weight texture
- reasonable price tag

cons :
- i have to mix two color to get my perfect match.



FOTD:


Face :
sekise kose lotion
Benefit Wow Oxy foundation - Ivory
blush : elf bronzing duo

eye:
Oriflame stick eye shadow
smashbox mother earth palette
Urban decay 24/7 - perversion, junkie
mascara, benefit bad gal and stila mascara
fake lashes

lips :
burt bees pomegrante
revlone color burst - nude
essence lipstick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola