L'Occitane Instant Hydration Mask Review

so i did a post about L'Occitane beauty event a couple days ago and today i would like to share with you my 1st impression about their Instant Hydration Mask. this is not my 1st time use the product i've used 3 times now just to show you how i really like this product!

what is it?

L'Occitane Instant Hydration Mask, is a clear gel mask that have a amazing refreshing scent. this mask is to help moist, brightening your skin in 3 minutes!the plus point this is not like a regular face mask. when you applied this mask you still able to talk, drink or eat!
it's actually can be a leave on mask IF you have a super dry skin

How To used it?
take a generous amount or as much as you need and apply it to your face and leave it for 3 minutes. after that you can remove it with you face toner or a warm water. *easy right?*



this is the mask look like, it look like a  white gel  but when you apply to your skin it became a clear gel
 My Opinion :
at first you'll feel this mask is sticky but after a while it become more like a face moisturizer and not sticky any more. i do love the scent of this product it has a fresh green grass scent to it which really refreshing and relax. at first i didn't notice any differences or effect on my skin but after 2 - 3 times i do relise that this product does brightening and moist my skin, which is amazing! but again my skin condition is normal - dry skin, so it does give me an instant hydration.


here's my stupid pose at the beauty event


this product available at store on either 18 or 20th June 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola