Lost all my reading list :(

so yesterday i decided to change my blog email, at first i use yahoo for this email and after a year an half, my boyfriends told me about google plus and i i would like to play with google plus, then i made a Gmail address, and i dont know how but my blog address changed from yahoo to gmail, and i dont mind. but now i want to change my blog address to other my gmail address it was successful but i lost all my reading list.. so is there anyone know how to keep my reading list but i just want to change my blog email address? please help me here :"(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola