Nails Inc The Donmar Collection

Good Morning! as i promise today post is the 2nd Nails Inc polish the overglaze collection. well i dont know what this collection must be called, so i'll just called it Overglaze collection.
today i have the Donmar Collection which you will get the dark cherry base and one overglaze top coat named Donmar.

Chelsea, on the box it say's that Chelsea is a plum black color. but for me it's a dark cherry red, it was almost pure black color in real life also that's how it look on my photo. this was 2 coats. this is fast dry and easy to apply on the nails.


The Donmar, is a red flakes top coat. in some different lighting you'll get a green to orange flakes. this have the same formula like the Old Vic, the flakes not to dense so you do need 2nd coats.


 so what do you think? i disappointed  with the Chelsea only because it to dark and almost like a black nail polish, i prefer it come with a little bit light red color like red blood. but over all i like this set specially the flake.

the formula was great, it was fast dry and easy to put on the nails. i got this was on sale at sephora it coast 10$.

2 comments:

  1. I should be getting the donmar soon, it looks gorgegous

    ReplyDelete
  2.  you should get this collection. the are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola