Nails Inc The Old Vic Collection

Hi all! today i have new brand nail polish in my collection, it's from the Nails Inc Special effect collection. this set was on sale at Sephora last month i think, so i know i have to grab this collection. i bought all the 3 collection but i think im gonna post it per-collection, today im gonna show you the old vic collection.

*PS sorry for the poor image, i just moved to my sister room and still figuring out the lightning*



black Taxi, is a regular cream black color, what i do really like from this one is that the  polish is really fast dry. so nothing much to say about this one because it's just a black polish

  

Old Vic, this a fleck top coat with clear base color with a tiny blue, green glass fleck in it, which i think i don't have any flakies top coat like this before.


this picture above i used 2 coats of black taxi and two coats of Old Vic flakes top coat. you  do really need to apply the 2nd coats for the Old Vic, because the flekes is not dense so one coat it'll look like you apply a micro glitter top coat only





1 comments:

  1. These posts of your gorgeous flakie swatches make me want to play with flakies again :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola