Nails Inc Whitehall Teal Magnetic Nail Polish

im so excited to share this with you guys! today i have Nails Inc Magnetic nail polish for you! yes this is my very first magnetic nail polish and im so happy with this. this is actually my 2nd time using this nail polish, my first try was a totally FAIL! i don't know how to used this nail polish properly so i didn't get the magnetic effect.


i found that i still have problem using this nail polish, some how the magnetic effect will be look so perfect of my right hand. as you can see on the picture above my pinky doesn't get the magnetic effect much and i don't know whats wrong with that.

but i do like this polish it does give me the 3d look if you move your finger the magnetic will kinda move, which awesome! and it was fast drying nail polish and also it was full opaque in one coat. this nail polish available at Sephora.com, and now the have the trio pack back in stock which is a great value set you only have to pay 30$ and you get 3 color. and they have the new design it's the fish net which i want it so bad! 

so i do really recommended this nail polish if you looking a superb magnetic nail polish, i think this one is much better than china glaze.
 



1 comments:

  1. Aduuh cakep amat warnanya, efeknya keren bgt O_o punya aku biasa yg normal2 aja, tkt bereksperimen hahaha, tpi ini keren bannget (y)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola