Nails Inc The Wyndham Collection

Hello again today i have the last set from the Nails Inc Overglaze collection. it's the Wyndham, i planed to post this yesterday, but i got so busy taking care my dog and im obsessed with true blood now.



so now let's the Nails Inc The Wyndham collection!


nails inc kiningston, is a dark teal green color it was perfect in two coats. this is not as dark as Chelsea and i like that, it show the different base color from each collection 



The Wyndham Overglaze, is a green and blue glass fleck. by far this is my top favorite collection ever! it look so pretty. the formula was great like the other. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola