OPI Designer De Better

hi guys how are you today? i feel so lost lately i don't know why i lost all my mood in nail polish world. i have bunch of new nail polish that i haven't try yet. but i don't have the feeling to try them and reviewing it. i really don't know why. but i try pushing my self to post more about nail polish and nail art, since that's my blog all about.

so today i have OPI Designer De Better, this was their last year holiday season. i got this like a couple months ago, but i just have the feeling to put this nail polish on and just realized  how pretty this nail polish is!


OPI Desinger De Better, is a pale champange gold with foil finish, no this isn't like other foil nail polish finish that i have. this one has a orange sparkle in it, which i think really make this nail polish look so beautiful. i only need  2 coats for the full opacity and it dry fast and super shiny without any top coat.

so wish me get my nail art and nail polish back, i do really need those mood now!! 
thanks for stopping by and read :D



1 comments:

  1. Odd - I am in the same frame of mind over my polishes - and I have hundreds of untries. Maybe that's just it - too many and I need to really thin down. >1500 is too many for the storage issue I have and it's hard to find 'the one' I even want to wear. I liked this one when it came out and was not a fan of most of the Muppets collection. I also liked the Orly Rage that came out right at Christmas, meant I think to be a New Year's shade. But it really holds up yr round as a great shade. Had a tish more pinkish in it's cast than this one does. But it's opaque fast in 2 coats also and seems to last really well on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola