Vivian Eye Circle lens -Review

Happy Friday everyone! today i would like to share with you a new lens that i bought three weeks ago for my sister wedding. i want a gray lens to match my dress, well my dress is a ombre or gradient color from pink, peach and grey. i already have pink lenses, so i think i want a gray lens.


and i wanted to try different brand, i dont want to try Geo again since i have a problem with that lens a couple years ago and i still dont want to go back with that brand. so i choose Vivian eye, this is Japan lens brand i didn't know until the lens came.  so let's the review begin!




  • Vivian eye grey
  • Diameter: 17,2mm
  • Power: 0,00 s/d -5
  • Water content: 48%
  • Life span: 1 year
as you can see the lens color so pretty, but also i can tell this is not going to be noticeable lens color.

all this picture was taken in room light and i used camera blitz.


at first i hate this lens because it give me a blurry vision, but then i think that's my mistake. i just open it from the bottle and cleans it with the lens water then i put it on. then it give me a blurry vision. then a couple days after i decided to try this lens again, and now i love it, there's no blurry vision. 
this lens supper thin i think it's thinner then the other lens i have try (eos, miss eye)

what i like :
- it doesn't feels like wearing soft lens
- enlarge my eye
- super comfortable 

what i dont like :
- the color too is soft for me 

 last my FOTD 


happy weekend guys!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola