Catrice Genius In Bottle

today i have a super special post! well at least for me it's special because i have another catrice nail polish!! Catrice is a German drugstore brand they not only sell nail polish but also other make up range. so last month i think i have a friend who went to Paris and i asked her to help me buy this nail polish, i want the other but none of them seems interesting for me.

so you all must already know that Catrice Genius In Bottle look like Chanel Peridot, well they look similar but i'll tell you more in other post later, i think i have a weekly project for this :D..


Catrice Genius In Bottle, is a duo chrome from antique gold, green and blue, which the blue color you only can see it on the bottle. the brush is the same shape like the Nicole by OPI which has a rounded end. this was 3 coats but you good to go with two coats and it dry fast and supper shinny!

because the nail color look antique gold i decided to stamp it over a black color to make it look more classic. i choose Bundle monster plate in BM 222 and konad black special nail polish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola