Essence Into The Night Swatch

today i have essence nail polish from the twilightmoon collection. i got this nail polish from Facebook local shop, but she didn't sell any essence nail polish anymore, i was hoping she sell or open a pre order from this brand, because sometimes essence have a good nail polish color. this is not my 1st essence nail polish i already have about 4 essence nail polish that i bought at Ulta, but they all came in mini size bottle. and i do really like essence nail polish, because they cheap and has a good color payoff! and the formula was good too.



 Essence Into The Night, is a black with lot's of silver fine glitter. in some point this nail polish look lie a grey tone. this was perfectly opaque in one coat! but i always add another coat, it's just my habit applying nail polish. it was fast dry and look very glossy with out any top coat!

then i decided to add a silver crackle from china glaze that i'll review it later on :D.

i hope i can get more Essence nail polish in the future not only at the Ulta website, because they only have small range if color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola