Face Of Australia Nail Polish - Verdigris Swatch And Rewvew

today i have a Australia nail polish brand that i got long time ago, i think i got it last year. i asked my boyfriends sister to get me one of this while she there, and  i got this nail polish, i plan to purchase another color, but at the time none of if seems interesting to me!


Verdigris  is a olive green with a hint of gold and and multi color fine shimmer in it. it's a sheer nail polish i have to apply 3 coats to be opaque. and it was stay pretty much long on my nail, i wore this for 3 days without any top coat, and there's no chipping.

when you apply it you'll see a strong brush stroke, but once it dry the brush stroke gone. i do not find any issue applying this nail polish, the formula was good for me. and i would love to grab some more color if im able to :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola