OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees

hi guys how are you today? im sorry that i've been so lost lately and haven't post any new nail polish swatches. i promise i'll do post new nail polish collection as soon as possible. but now i still have a stash of new nail polish that i haven't use.

so today i have Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees, i've been wanting this color for a long time ago but i always forgot to grab this one while i shopping nail polish.  now finally i have this baby and im in love with it!!!

Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees, is a deep dark gray creme color, it's almost black in natural or room light. this is surprisingly sheer i need 3 - 4 coats to get this full opacity. it's so easy to put on.

then i choose Konad Image stamping plate to make a smoky steel look to my nails and im using china glaze Milenium for that.

xoxoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola