Revlon Scented Nail Polish - Bubble Gum

HI! it's Sunday already means fun is over and i hate MONDAY! means working day and time to go to campus.. anyway today back to nail polish post. i decided to finish all my unuse nail polish stash and re-swathing some of it.

today i have Revlon Scented Nail polish. this nail polish finally arrived at Indonesia a few months ago and i was so excited to grab some color and finally i grab two color which is this bubble gum and the other one and i'll post it later. and also Revlon Indonesia have the fast dry nail polish too, but i haven't grab any of those, but i'll definitely grab those someday.


Revlon Scented Nail Polish - Bubble Gum, is a medium bright pink with a little bit purple hint in it. i need 3 coats for smooth and even surface. the scent is a sweet and it reminds me of chewing gum candy. the scent is a little bit over powering for me and it stays about two days.

the formula is different from the regular Revlon nail polish, this was easy to apply and there's no bubble after the application and it was fast dry, compare to the regular nail polish from Revlon. so i would definitely grab other color in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola