Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hours - Doll Face Review and Swatch

hi pretty ladies! today i have a long waited review that i want to make about a month ago. i haven't have the time to do a photo while im using this blush until today. yep from now on i'll try to do a make up swatch with the FOTD, i know it's not a must but i like it that way.


i got this Tarte Doll face in travel size, but trust me this travel size is not that tiny size which im shock! but i do like this size, it's not to small and not to big, just the right size with the right price!.
i got this from the Bronze and Blush to go, you can get this at Ulta for $15. so let's jump to the swatch and review, shall we?


Tarte Doll Face, is a light matte baby pink blush, this is not the type of blush that i normaly purchased, but i really want to try Tarte blush so why not to try the sample. but turns out i do like the blush color! the blush is so pigmented and soft! and look so pretty on me.
it last about 6 hour, but i think it wont last more than 6 hour if you often touch your face. 

  
Heavy swatch - blended

 and here's more photo and more detail :D

more zoom in, and sorry for the pimple there x_x




 and finally my face of the day for this blush



FOTD :
Face :
sekise kose Lotion
Cicaplast
Make over liquid foundation #01
sephora loose powder
tarte blush - doll face
NYX blush - taupe

eye :
UDPP
smash box palette
Tarte Platte
etude house brow pencil
the balm palette
Lancome mascara

lips :
revlon color burst - crimson


 if you have time please join my give away here and help me by voting my make up contest for Make up Forever here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola