Tarte Royal Palette review and make up look

Hi guys, from now on I try to do a new blog post system, because yesterday I post about nails so today I want to post about beauty product review and so on. By this I hope that i can still can keep focusing on what my blog all abouit. So I wont get lost with the posting stuff..


So today I would like to show you my first Tarte product that I purchased last month, i wasn't to excited about this palette because honestly the packaging is not to attractive to me in the picture so i wasn't sure should i buy this or not. but finally i bought this when they having a sale.

what we got is 16 full size eye shadow from natural to dark color, from matte to shimmer, which is a great mix for an eye shadow palette!

 then under the eyeshadow palette we got a drawer contains of tarte face primer, multiple eye, tarte mascara and lip gloss in travel size

here's the eye shadow swatch

1 and 2 row

3 and 4 row 

all the eye shadow was pigmented, easy to blend and soft, i love this eye shadow and i was shock how good they are. almost no fall out from the shimmer eye shadow except the brown on the 2nd picture. for the swatch above im not using any aye primer. 

lip gloss, the color reminds me of Benefit blush in bella bamba, it has a coral pink with lot's of gold shimmer in it, i like this lip gloss because is not sticky and it doesn't make my lips dry.

and here's my FOTD with the eye shadow palette 

my final feeling for this palette is that i do really love this palette because they have a shimmer and matte eyeshadow, they are travel friendly because you got a primer and a mascara plus lip gloss, so you only need to carry the other things you need for you travel make up. 

the eye shadow is amazing and long lasting, the mascara i don't feel anything from that so it's a so so product for me. this is perfect for gift for your self or you friend. so i recommended this product and now i fall in love with Tarte beauty product



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola