Cult Nails - Unicorn Puke / Clairvoyant Review And Swatch

Hi! today i have another Cult Nails nail polish, this is one of their best seller and Limited edition nail polish, called Clairvoyant. im lucky enough can get this pretty nail polish from Mei Mei Signature last year. This is the most pretty flake's nail polish that i've own!


Clairvoyant, a flake polish with soft purple jelly base. this is meant to be as a top coat over black or dark nail polish. you can wear it alone but you probably need about 4 - 5 coats per nails, which it'll take forever to dry. this is a very pretty nail polish but to bad i cant take a good picture of it!
i only need 2 coats of this on top of OPI Ink.


love love this Cult Nails nail polish, i wish they will have another set of this type of nail polish!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola