Eid Mubarak Nail Art Inspired

Good morning! sorry i've been MIA about 3 days! it's holiday season here so i went out with my friends every day and came home late everyday.
so this is my Manicure that inspired from Eid Mubarak celebration. i wasn't sure if i want to post this, because the manicure is really really simple and ugl and not creative, but i try my best for this mani
oh from my last post people asked me if i celebrating Eid Mubarak, no im not i just want a total look for my FOTD so that's why i wore a hoodie and made it look like i wearing a hijab.

Chna Glaze TrendSeter is a Yellow - Green with lots of micro gold and multi color shimmer in it. it was perfectly opaque in two coats. this is the most unique nail polish that i've owned from China Glaze and im love with this!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola