Essence Can't Cheat On me Swatch And Review

today i have another essence nail polish that i got at ulta, i really love essence nail polish because they cheap but, the formula are great it coast less than 1$, and now they have the new bottle shape which is very cute and it cost 1.99$ it's around 35,000 or 45,000 IDR. But as i mention on my previous post, the color selection at ulta is very minimum.
also i love the Essence lipstick, they are cheap but works great and it doesn't make my lips dry like MAC lipstick


Essence Can't Cheat On me, is a silver holo on the most swatch that i found, but i think i got the new formula, because i cant see the holo from my bottle, there's a little holo particle but u wont notice it, unless you see it very close. this is a sheer nail polish so i need about 3 coats, but it dry fast and super shiny!

then i was playing with Instagram and then Marta from ChitChatNails posted her nail art about Saran Wrap nail art you can see her tutorial here.  i did this manicure before her tutorial so, i using Pshiit, method that i mix my nail polish with nail polish remover, but instead using brush i use a wedge sponge.

i really like how the finish look and i really enjoy this nail art, it's easy and fun to do, but it require more clean up :D. 

i hope you like my nail art for today, see you tomorrow for my make up look :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola