Happy Eid mubarak Make Up Inspired Look!

Hi i would like to say Minal 'Aidin wal-Faizin, Mohon maaf lahir dan batin! to all of you who celebrate Eid ul-Adha and Eid ul-Fitr.!!! so today i decided to do two post inspired from Eid ul-Adha and Eid ul-Fitr. this first post is make up inspired look. this make up color inspired from Ketupat sayur *i really dont know what it's called in English*.

since Ketupat colored green and yellow so that's the main color that i choose for my eye make up look and keep the rest of my face look natural and fresh


Product That i used :
Face :
Sekise kose lotion
Sephora Face Primer
It Cosmetic Consealer
Tarte Smooth Operator 
Make Over Liquid matte Foudnation
Milani Compact Powder 
NYX blush Taupe
Tarte Doll Face blush

Eye:
UDPP Original
Sleek Safari - gold and green 
Sleek Bad Girl - dark green
Sleek Sparkle - Green and Black
Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner - black
L'oreal Hip Pencil Liner -Green Flash
Revlon Grow luscious Mascara
Fake lashes 

Lips :
Maybeline Baby lips
Revlon  Matte lipstick - Pink
NYX pencil liner Tangerine 
 

1 comments:

  1. I love the combination of the color on your eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola