Happy Independence Day Indonesia *late post*

Hi guys, today i have two manicure that i want to show you, also to tell you how proud i am as an Indonesian! so i try to bring the Batik and out country Flag into nail art. well i have to say the flag is quite simple and easy to do, i have a problem with the Batik, because i can't draw!



for this mani i used 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow then while it's still wet i apply a red flocking powder and tap it into my nail surface then clean the extra powder on my nail using a fan brush or you can just tap you fingers.

you can find this flocking powder ad My memories idea or Made With Love. you can find My memories idea at Mall puri Inda, Grand Indonesia and Senayan city mostly they located at food hall. for Made With Love you can find it at Grand Indonesia 2nd or 3rd floor.




then for my 2nd manicure i decided to make a Batik inspired manicure, so i used 2 coats of China Glaze Ingrid and i sponge it with China Glaze Midnight Kiss for the gold effect, because some Batik have that gold effect. then i stamp it with Konad image Palette.

i have a little bit information about Batik history!
Batik meaning Titik or Dots.  why dot? because when you draw a pattern on Batik they Draw it with dotting patter or titik - titik. that's why they named it Batik!


i hope you like my Independence Nail Art For Indonesia this year!! 

1 comments:

  1. Oh hey that looks neat!
    Lol I thot the reddish part is fur or something.
    Like the batik too :)
    Keep it up!!!

    Romacchiato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola